Departure: Every Day
08.00-16.00 Pick up at your hotel and drive to Bangkok inner city circle of Rattanakosin Island. First, visit Wat Trimitr, well-known for its world’s largest Golden Buddha image, 10 feet high and weighs more than 5 tons of solid gold.
At Tha Tien, take boat ride across the Chao Phraya River to visit Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn. You will see its amazing 79 meter high pagoda- style monument, located beside the Chao Phraya River, Wat Arun is one of the most popular landmarks in Bangkok with impressive view from the surrounding.
Then we will cross the river back to the opposite side to visit Wat Pho, or the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the oldest and biggest temple in Bangkok with numerous amazing sculptures and inscription. The temple houses the most beautiful Reclining Buddha or Phra Buddhasaiyas, with 46 meters in length and 15 meters in height. The two soles of this Buddha image are inlaid with 108 auspicious mother-of-pearl that represents 108 different characters of Lord Buddha.
Then onward to the Royal Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha that situated besides Wat Pho. Inside the palace is Wat Prakaew, temple in Thailand with intricate design and decoration. Pay respect and be amazed with the beauty of to the highly revered Buddha image the Emerald Buddha or Phra Kaew Morakot. Then walk to the Grand Palace where you can see a lot of fantastic royal buildings.
Continue to the Vimanmek Palace or Mansion, a former royal residence built in 1900 by King Rama V. It is said to be the world’s largest teak-wood palace serves as a showcase for Thai national heritage 31 exhibit rooms covering the throne hall, the royal bedrooms and bathrooms. You can also see many Thai arts such as ivory, silverware, crystal and ceramics.
Then go to Wat Intharaviharn, renowned for biggest standing Buddha image of 32 meters high and 11 meter wide, decorated with golden mosaics from Italy. It is believed that the Buddha image has some miracular power to bestow blessings on success to those who give honest vows.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok .
- Transportation .
- Sightseeing .
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip crossing the Chao Phraya River
Dress Code for Grand Palace – Unsuitable clothes are
- Short trousers (long trousers must cover your ankles), mini skirts, culottes, tights and fisherman trousers.
- Sleeveless shirts and undershirts as outer garments
- Rolled up shirt sleeves, whether long or short
- Sleeping suits, see-through clothes, bare shoulders
- Sandles (including every type of shoes without heel straps or closed heels), except Buddhist Monks, novices and Thai People from countryside)
Visitors who dressed as mentioned above can borrow free clothes and shoes at the Grand Palace’s changing room.
- Vimanmek Mansion is closed on Monday and visit to the Golden Mount is provided as alternative.
Private tour , Price per person in Thai Baht Valid until 01 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2017
|No.of Pax||1 Pax.||2 Pax.||3 Pax.||4 Pax.||5 Pax.||6 Pax.||7 Pax.||8 Pax.||9 Pax.|
- Child: Age between 3 and 11 years old
- Please contact us 080-2186750