Departure: Every Day
Siam Niramit is a world-class performance representing Thai arts culture. This fantastic show is performed on the big stage listed in the Guiness World Records. There are more than 100 performersan the showily elegant costumes and stunning set designs. You will never be disappointed with the special effects and advanced technology of the world the are used in to the show for your memorable experience.
The gates open at 17:30 p.m. so you can access to the restaurants and facilities such as: Village of the Four Regions, Traditional Thai Massage, Outdoor performances, Elephant rides, Souvenir shops there are many activities that you can see and do. Not only will you enjoy but you will learn more about the Thai ways of life in the past times which is not easy to see nowadays.
Siam Niramit the show starts at 20:00 p.m. with a duration of 80 minutes without intermission:
ACT 1 – JOURNEY BACK INTO HISTORY
Scene 1 – The North: The Ancient Kingdom of Lanna
Scene 2 – The South Seas: Traders from overseas
Scene 3 – Issan, the North-East: Legacy of Khmer Civilization
Scene 4 – The Central Plains: Ayutthaya, the Mighty Capital
ACT 2 – JOURNEY BEYONG IMAGINATION
Scene 1 – Fiery Hell
Scene 2 – The Mystical Forest of Himapaan
Scene 3- Blissful Heaven
- The above rates are subject to availability
- Rates applcable to foreing tourists only
- Operation & Shows are subject to change without prior notice
- Transfer, if booked, pick up and drop off at your hotel in down on a pre-assigned route
- Dinner, if booked, is Thai & Western Buffet Dinner, served between 18:00 p.m. and 20:00 p.m.
Private tour , Price per person in Thai Baht Valid until 01 Dec 2016 to 31 Dec 2017
|No.of Pax||1 Pax.||2 Pax.||3 Pax.||4 Pax.||5 Pax.||6 Pax.||7 Pax.||8 Pax.||9 Pax.|
- Children Height of 90-140 cm
- Meal: Dinner
- Transfer Included
- Please contact us 080-2186750